Property ID : 925
On Sale 250.000€ - Residential complexes
This new residential complex lies on the north-western side of Heraklion Bay in Crete, along a 1.000 m beachfront with panoramic views. The distance to the town of Heraklion is 16 km. The site is located approximately 2 km from Agia Pelagia Bay, known for its beautiful sandy beach, restaurants and other leisure facilities. The famous Ammoudara Beach, which extends for several kilometres is only 5 km away from the project’s site and accessible via the motorway towards Iraklion. The Municipal Marina of Pantanassa, which accommodates medium size boats, is approximately 3 km away.
The complex is a self-contained development of international standard, marked by high quality construction. It comprises housing units that vary in terms of size and design, to cater for holidaymakers as well as permanent residents. The units are grouped together in neighbourhoods, each with its distinct architectural style which blends with the natural environment, and ensuring the privacy of its residents and promises panoramic sea views. In addition to the private villas, it accommodates apartments of various sizes. The project includes common green areas, two Olympic-size swimming pools, 3 tennis and 1 futsal courts, a small commercial centre, as well as on-site security, maintenance and management services for the benefit of its residents. The project appeals to local and expatriate Greeks as well as other Europeans who appreciate and enjoy the Greek islands. The project is suitable for permanent residence, holiday accommodation or retirement.
The site covers a total area of 165.000 m2 with sharp topographical differences up to 160 m. Taking full advantage of the site’s nature, the project is developed on various levels, which all afford unique views of the sea. The beach features a series of small sandy coves separated by colorful rocks. The sandy seabed has an average depth of 2 meters at a distance of 10 meters from the shore. For the comfort of bathers, the beachfront has been improved and converted into a sandy beach, while a small marina with mooring quay for small, private leisure boats has also been created.
The territory of complex included:
- water features, paths, bridges and gazebos complete with appropriate lighting
- a tertiary sewage treatment plant for recycling waste water for the purpose of irrigating the common green areas
- enhancement of the 200 m beachfront pertaining to the site
- underground utility lines and custom-designed street lighting
- a children’s playground, resting areas and sports grounds in specially designed areas, sports facilities including 3 tennis and 1 futsal courts, a jogging track etc.
- two common use swimming pools with an area of approximately 300-400 sq.m each, and a pool area with grill bar, car park, etc.
- a small shopping centre with a mini-market, a doctor’s office, a tavern, and other outlets for the convenience of the residents.